The PDG Access Grant
The purpose of the scheme is to provide grant assistance to families on low income. It is aimed at supporting pupils who are eligible for free school meals because of the benefits or support payments their parents / guardians currently receive.
The PDG Access grant provides assistance for the purchase of:
1) School uniform including coats and shoes;
2) School sports kit including footwear;
3) Uniform for enrichment activities, including but not limited to, scouts, guides, cadets, martial arts; sports; performing arts or dance;
4) Equipment e.g. school bags and stationery;
5) Specialist equipment where new curriculum activities begin such as design and technology; and
6) Equipment for out of hours trips, such as outdoor learning e.g. waterproofs.
All claims should be made to the school that the pupil is attending in September 2019.
This Funding is available to pupils who are eligible for free school meals and are attending:
1) Reception class of maintained primary schools in September 2019 - £125
2) Year 3 class of maintained primary schools in 2) September 2019 - £125
3) Year 7 of maintained secondary schools in September 2019 - £200
4) Year 10 of maintained secondary schools in September 201 - £125
Forms are available from the school.